Blog using your mobile phone - One of the best blogging apps on the market - Click here
Snygga skor från Kenzo, nya snygga hattar, en fin, ljus jacka, denna fuskpäls från Mango är så fin! Sköna spetsbhar i fina färger, en axelremsväska i en ljus färg och ett par vida byxor, är lite kär i dessa från topshop just nu. Allt detta får gärna flytta in i min garderob /
Nice shoes from Kenzo, new hats, a nice jacket in a light colour like this fakefur beauty from Mango. Comfy lace bras in nice colours, a shoulder bag in a light colour and a pair of wide pants, I really like these ones from Topshop. I wouldn't mind all of these things in my wardrobe
- click on the picture to see where everything is from -
En lång trenchcoat, denna från by malene birger är helt underbar! Jag vill ha fler hattar, gärna i olika färger. Sköna spets bhar att ha under tshirts tillsammans med vita vida byxor och en ny väska. Nya solglasögon, gärna dessa från Dior och Celine. /
A longer trenchcoat, this one from by malene birger is amazing! I want more hats in different colours. Comfortable lace bras to wear under tshirt together with white, wide pants and a new bag. A new pair of sunglasses, I would love these pairs from Dior and Celine
Dagens inspiration står sincerely jules för i en perfekt vår outfit. Ränder, denim och ljusa färger. Kan det snälla bli vår snart så man kan gå klädd såhär? /
Today's inspiration is sincerely jules in a perfect spring outfit. Stripes, denim och light colours. Spring, please hurry up so I can be dressed like this!
1. Always have a water bottle in your car
2. Carry an extra lighter (even if you don't smoke)
3. Get something new where you go to eat often, not just your usual
4. Make a budget for yourself
5. But don't forget to give yourself some play money and always round up on how much things cost so you have money left over
6. If you're texting someone, but nervous to send it, just click the fucking send button. You typed that shit out for a reason
7. Stay out late, but wake up early. You'll be glad you had all of your day
8.If something makes you laugh until your sides hurt, write it down in the notes in your phone, you'll want to remeber that later
9. When you're talking to someone, and you suddenly think of something you want to say, put up a finger and wait for them to finish talking. It'll help you remeber what you wanted to say, but you won't interrupt them
10. Go to plenty of concerts. Especially outdoor ones. Get drink with your friends, but not sloppy drunk. Just drunk enough to scream your favorite songs and dance without feeling embarrassed
11. Plan out your days with your friends, that way you aren't stuck around asking the "I don't know what do you wanna do*
12. Always keep a change of clothes in your car. Including a pair of shoes. You never know
13. Keep at least $20 cash on you at all time.
14. It's okay to be sad, but try not to forget about what makes you happy
15. Coupons are always fantastic
16. If you think something is cute, fucking wear it. Don't worry about what everyone else thinks. You'll look great, I promise
17. Don't forget to remind your friends how much they mean to you
18. Drink plenty of water. Not only does it keep you hydrated, but clears your skin.
19. If someone gives you a compliment, smile and say thank you. They wouldn't say it, if they didn't mean it.
20. I know you might want to be tan, but is it really worth being burnt and exposing yourself to all that skin cancer shit? No. Use at least SPF 15. It's not that hard and you'll still tan. Stop being a brat
21. A spraytan is also a great alternative for a tan
22. You're allowed to be happy. Don't everr let anyone tell you otherwise
23. Aim to be better, not bitter
24. Some days are better than others
25.You can never over pack. Pack what you want. You'll be glad you have options to choose from
26. Take those extra hours at work. It'll be worth it when you see your paycheck.
27. Clean your fucking room and make your bed you slob. It'll look so much nicer and you'll feel better you did it
28. If you have to, make to first move. It's scary, but someone has to do it.
29. Take plenty of pictures. Of the sunset, your food, your friends, your dog, selfies. Everything. That way, later when you scroll through your camera roll, you'll remeber everything about that day, good of bad