7. Laugh it off. Sometimes you need to just let it go.
8. Wear makeup if you want to and don’t if you don’t, it really doesn’t matter.
9. Read often. Scraps of paper, old journals, books, magazine scraps. Anything and everything.
10. Try your best at everything you do. In school, at your job, being a good person.
11. Pick one thing each day that you want to accomplish, whether it’s a big thing or a small one, and do it.
12. Your parents are not always right. Know when to take their advice and when to do your own thing.